Wage: £80 Day Rate increasing as progression within the business
- Regularly working away weekdays
With our expanding order book we are looking for committed individuals to develop within our safety netting, metal decking and shear stud welding site teams.
SMD has an on-going commitment to ensure that all our employees have the most up to date training and skills available. We will constantly look to develop your skills and qualifications to ultimately maximise your potential within the company. For anyone with the right work ethic and eye for detail we will get you qualified to NVQ level 2 standard.
We provide site operatives with new vans, tools and PPE / work wear to enable you to consistently undertake your duties to the highest of standards in a safe and professional manner. When required, overnight accommodation is booked, paid and managed through our logistics team in recognised hotel chains, so no more hunting around for accommodation.
Location: Midlands Logistic Centre, Huthwaite or Scotland Logistics Centre, Coatbridge – (You will be based out of one of our Logistics Centres but working on construction sites nationally).
- Full UK Driving Licence (required!)
- CSCS Card – Preferred
- Construction experience – Preferred
- Hardworking and Committed Individuals
- Flexible attitude to travelling and working away
- Training and development opportunities
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Competitive Salary & Incentive bonus once probation has been passed
- 20 Days Paid Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Plan
- Training and Skills Development Programme
- New Vehicles and Tools
- Pre Booked Accommodation
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
When applying, please specify your home location
What to expect once you’ve applied?