The right product, the right choice
Choosing the correct floor deck product to suit your project specification can be challenging. With a comprehensive product range and wealth of technical experience, SMD has the profile to suit your needs.
When choosing the type of floor deck profile to use there are many factors that need to be considered. These include span, composite beam design, slab design, loadings and construction methods. The most suitable product will depend on which of these criteria is your driving factor. Each of the products in our range cater for the varying design parameters across the different sectors.
- Available in gauges varying from 0.7mm to 1.25mm
- Manufactured from steel strip to BS EN 10143:2006 and BS EN 10346:2015
- 350 or 450N/mm2 minimum yield strength options available
- Standard galvanised coating mass of 275g/m2 (minimum)
- R51, TR60+ and TR80+ available with our enhanced coating HD products offering greater corrosion resistance