R51, R51+, TR60+ and TR80+ have an integrated re-entrant which enables the use of service wedge nut fixings to suspend ceilings and services. These can be used with various threaded rod sizes and provide up to 2.1kN SWL per fixing.
• Allow suspended services to be installed from the underside of the deck profile without drilling through the deck or into the concrete slab.
• Does not damage or de-laminate the deck profile.
• Quick to install using standard tools.
• Adjustable and removable.
• Pull tests available on request and subject to application.
• V-Nut – Mild steel
• TR60 – Locking plate – Pre-galvanised strip
• TR60 – Wedge – Malleable iron
• Bright zinc plate
Information and further technical support
|Compatible Product||Lindapter Product||Code||Rod Size (min. 4.6)||Tensile SWL (kN)||Tightening Torque (Nm)|
|R51 / R51+||V Nut||VN10||M10||2.1||10|
|TR60+ / TR80+||Type TR60||TR6006||M6||1.0||10|
|TR60+ /TR80+||Type TR60||TR6008||M8||1.0||10|
|TR60+ /TR80+||Type TR60||TR6010||M10||1.0||10|
Product details are for illustration only, for full installation guidance, refer to Lindapter website.