The right product, the right choice
The right roof deck product will typically depend the structural support type, support spacing and loadings applied. With a comprehensive product range from 30-200mm high, SMD have the product to suit your roof specification.
The SMD structural roof deck product range provides options for all support types from light gauge steel purlin to hot-rolled sections. The long spanning nature of the products provide the structural deck (tray) for all types of insulated roof systems including; Single Ply Membrane, Double skin built-up system, Standing Seam, Green Roofs and Asphalt.
- Available in gauges varying from 0.7mm to 1.2mm
- Manufactured from steel strip to BS EN 10143:2006 and BS EN 10346:2015
- 350N/mm2 minimum yield strength options available
- Standard galvanised coating mass of 275g/m2 (minimum)
- Polyester coating also available – minimum coating mass of 150g/m² with 15 micron bright white polyester to the interior surface